My Store: CKDK Apparel

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mean People Suck

I think they should just stay home and not infect others with their nastiness. I could tell you the not-so-long, but mostly likely boring story that inspired this, but how about I don't, you just pretend to know the particulars. Or, better yet, insert your own story into the narrative and go from there? Regardless, mean, nasty people should just stay home. I mean, Clinton/Gore created this movement called the wonderful world wide web - certainly people could find a way to live in their house without ever coming into contact with the masses of humanity they hate?  I say, if you hate humanity- leave it and stay home all-alone. Become a recluse. And hope that someone finds your body before you turn into a zombie.

Posted via email from Kay Kelison's Digital-Log

No comments: