My Store: CKDK Apparel

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Looking for Friendships, and more?


Microsoft Advertising and Mobile Advertising are two intelligent, passionate groups at Microsoft, as a Social Media Strategist for MS Staffing I am looking for friendship, possibly more.  We enjoy creating cutting edge products and services, improving the lives of our customers and clients, and playing as hard as we work.  We’re excited to get out of bed every day and attack new challenges.  In these tough economic times, we know that friends and people are the most important thing.  I want to cultivate new friendships that might possibly turn into something more serious, like future employment. I am looking for friends in online advertising product marketing, mobile advertising space, preferably with an MBA.  My new friends must have online industry experience working on search advertising, mobile advertising, display experience, digital advertising,  analytics or marketing.(3+years)  I want someone with the right experience and the passion to drive our mutual interests. If you want to become my friend then I want to learn more about you and tell you more about us.  As part of my new found friendship I am in the process of building a Facebook Fan Pages, Twitter Handles; which I have already built twitter profiles, their twitter handles are listed below you’re one of the first to know. 

MS Mobile Advertising

http://twitter.com/MSMobAd

MS Advertising US

http://twitter.com/MSAdvertisingUS

Kay Kelison CIR, ACIR | Talent Sourcer

Advertiser and Publisher Solutions Group (APS)
Office 206-714-1595 | kaykel@microsoft.com| advertising.microsoft.com

I CARE about your experience-

It is important to not only hire the right person for the job, but to provide you a positive experience with Microsoft Recruiting.  How’d I do?  You can tell my manager- kemd@microsoft.com

Follow Me/Invite Me

I Blog/Vlog

S.P.I.D.E.R.S Team

http://kaykel.posterous.com/

http://kaykelison.spaces.live.com

Posted via email from Kay Kelison's Digital-Log

No comments: