My Store: CKDK Apparel

Friday, July 23, 2010

Kay Kelison "KEO" Art Show

THANK YOU for your support and coming out to join me last night. I had a wonderful evening being with you all. I appreciate the virtual support and wish that you all were here with me. This show is up for the next 3 weeks and is open to the public 10-7 pm everyday

@ Daniel Smith Art Store 15112 NE 24th St Bellevue, WA

I am looking forward to the next show which I am hoping it will be at the end of Sept or beginning of October will keep you posted! As an artist two things we are bad at… pricing and marketing our work….although I am getting better at it! Enjoy the videos, please ping me if you want to talk about any of the works, if you have space for a show, or if you want prints/original/commission work done. THANK YOU!

Posted via email from Kay Kelison's Digital-Log

No comments: